Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do it
there is always a better way
Find the smart path to your success … end the struggle
• Enable business growth and operational prowess
• Embrace digital excellence and a digital mindset
• Adopt a customer centric model with great experiences
• Nurture your employees with experiences
• Go to market from concept to product launch
Business growth depends on all of its pieces working together … connected and aligned.
Product and Solutions
- Is your portfolio robust and enhanced go beyond a commodity and offer true value to customers?
- Do you have innovative solutions and proof of concepts customers want?
- Have you taken your core competencies and turned them to viable products?
- How do you take an idea and make a go / no go decision to productize?
- Have customers adopted your products?
- Let’s shape your product portfolio into something customer’s love.
Organization and Culture
- Is your organization ready and equipped to thrive?
- Can your organization embrace change?
- Have you embraced diversity, inclusion and thinking?
- Do your employees have the necessary skills and guidance?
- Let’s engage employees and make them successful.
Business and Revenue Generation
- Are your processes robust and connected?
- Are you hitting the right targets to win with a plan?
- Is your messaging connecting and captivating enough to engage?
- Do you have the right content to influence decision-making?
- Are your campaigns effective for lead gen?
- Is your sales team effective and equipped with the right tools?
- Let’s communicate value to your audience.
Digital, Systems, & Process
- Do you have the right automation tools to scale?
- Have you build a Digital COE?
- Do you have the right systems?
- Is data available to make informed decisions?
- Let’s connect areas of the business to meet objectives and work as one.
- Do you have disconnects with your customers?
- Are they satisfied enough to recommend your business?
- Have you engaged your customers for retention and expanded use of your products?
- Are your responsive to issues and their needs?
Are your customer experiences memorable?
- Let’s appreciate, engage, and nurture your customers.
All of your pieces will fit with an integrated approach to growth.
What transformation looks like at a Fortune 5 company
The site comparison is an example of how a large company transformed its consumer site into a customer-centric, self-service site. The site serviced 45 million members and who found it difficult to find things and navigate. Members called the call center for help in an agitated, frustrated mood. Bad experience and costly.
The redesign effort spent time to think in the “customer’s shoes.” I learned that there were 4 main reasons members used the site 80% of the time. Out of that thinking, came the large ‘nav pad’ for the home page.
Company and Consumer Value
- A large nav pad was used to perform 4 key tasks (look up benefits, locate a provider, file a claim, order meds), which was 80% of all online inquires. This made the site relevant and increased usability.
- There were less calls to the UnitedHealthcare call center since customers could complete tasks in a self-service mode resulting in large call center savings.
- The “easy to use” site decreased user frustration – a better customer experience.
- The front page supported a new customer friendly, welcoming brand.
- Member’s basic information (benefits, codes) was on the post login home page a personalized experience.