The path to growth is complex with interconnected parts.
A connected business will grow and be flexible.
What is growth for you?
- Market share expansion and profitability
- Customer base expansion and retention
- Customer engagement and advocacy
- Product expansion and adoption
- Business agility and connectiveness
- Cultural foundation supporting growth
Planning for your smart growth
Discover what you want, the understand the situation, and perform an assessment to determine next steps. We perform a Capability Quotient Assessment (CQA) to determine the state of your business. It allows you and Studio IQ to focus on the areas needed most to accomplish your desired state.
The assessment breaks down the business into 5 key measurable elements resulting in action items and programs that increase your capability and effectiveness in those areas.
This is a measurable path to transformation without a complicated strategic plan. The CQA becomes your strategic action plan and is updated as you make progress.
Some of the elements we will discover during the assessment.
- Understanding your goals and how you measure success
- Increasing customer loyalty
- Product adoption and use
- Better customer experiences and constant pulse
- Better employee experiences and engagement
- Digital adoption for flexibility and a connected business
- Operational excellence with frictionless processes and automation
- Intelligent messaging for your business and product
- Customer engaged? Need nurturing?
- Culturally driven for success?
Manageable chunks for you are easier to digest
Below is a partial checklist used as an approach for growth. Transformation is a long game. Patience is required.
Business and market analysis
- Goals and metrics
- Customer base growth and market share expansion
- Market position and risk
- Market gaps and disruption
- Expanding reach
- Brand image/identity: Logos and graphics
- Strategic messaging for business and product
- Audience: Prospects, Customers to buy, Customers to engage, Advocates
- Artifacts: Decks, Campaigns, Webinars, Events, Booklets, Emails
- Channel deployment
Product portfolio analysis
- Selection and prioritization
- Intake mgmt. and VoC
- Market need
Customer success analysis
- Adoption and advocacy
- VoC, CSATs and experience management
- Incident management
- Process journey
Sales effectiveness analysis
- Tools and messaging (relevant & value)
- Thinking/feeling alignment
- Innovation and tech
- New offers
- Disruption and risk
- Financial impact
- Process and friction
- Data pass thru’s
- Data exposure for CX