The path to growth is complex with interconnected parts.
A connected business will grow and be flexible.
What is growth for you?
- Market share expansion and profitability
- Customer base expansion and retention
- Customer engagement and advocacy
- Product expansion and adoption
- Business agility and connectiveness
- Cultural foundation supporting growth
Planning for smart growth
Discover what you want, the understand the situation, and break it down into manageable steps.
- Understanding your goals and how you measure success
- Increasing customer loyalty
- Product adoption and use
- Better customer experiences and constant pulse
- Better employee experiences and engagement
- Digital adoption for flexibility and a connected business
- Operational excellence with frictionless processes and automation
- Intelligent messaging for your business and product
- Customer engaged? Need nurturing?
- Culturally driven for success?
Let’s figure it out and break it down in chunks
Below is a basic checklist used as an approach for growth. Transformation is a long game. Patience is required.
Business and market analysis
- Goals and metrics
- Customer base growth and market share expansion
- SWOT and risk
- Market gaps and disruption
- Expanding reach
- Brand image/identity: Logos and graphics
- Strategic messaging for business and product
- Audience: Prospects, Customers to buy, Customers to engage, Advocates
- Artifacts: Decks, Campaigns, Webinars, Events, Booklets, Emails
- Channel deployment
Product portfolio analysis
- Selection and prioritization
- Intake mgmt. and VoC
- Market need
Customer success analysis
- Adoption and advocacy
- VoC, CSATs and experience management
- Incident management
- Process journey
Sales effectiveness analysis
- Tools and messaging (relevant & value)
- Thinking/feeling alignment
- Innovation and tech
- New offers
- Disruption and risk
- Financial impact
- Process and friction
- Data pass thru’s
- Data exposure for CX