My big picture approach
can make an immense difference
I see the big picture of your business. My background is deep in business, organizations, industries, customers, partners, and technology.
Your business is a collection of moving parts and if they are not all coordinated, it can look like chaos. I break the business down in chunks, assess it, and develop integrated solutions.
My solutions just work better.
My expertise in engagement, culture, and experience management enables solutions and approaches that connect to your customers by connecting your business.
Structured thinking – in depth analysis – strategic approaches – innovative solutions – focused planning
Studio IQ works with experts in the industry to provide the best expertise across the business.
- Dennis Robbins Ph.D., M.P.H. – Population health strategies, solutions, payment systems, and ethics
- Product marketing, value messaging, and customer communications
- User interface, UX design, and usability
- Dave Sparkman, Spark Your Culture – Culture shaping and organization alignment
- Joe Contino, Contech Systems – Staff augmentation and IT training
Smart path to your success … end the struggle
- Revenue growth and market share
- Engaged customers
- Better customer experiences
- Digital business models
- New products and services
- Digital integration and optimization
- Go to market: product ideation to launch
We will make all the pieces fit for you – an integrated approach to growth.
- Path to B2C: models, approaches, strategies, and consumer centricity
- Customer experience: integration, journeys, and Channel Unity
- Consumer behaviors: insights to targeted campaigns
- Consumer engagement and decision management
- Cultural rejuvenation and culture as the new brand
- Online site and app planning: preparation, creation, and operations
- Go to market planning: Idea to concept to launch
- Building out your product portfolio with strategic intent and KPIs
- Diversity and Inclusive cultures to leadership for engagement
- Thinking and decision-making for organizational thinking