Professional Services enhance your existing organization providing expertise in the exact area of need. Your need may be to support business growth, streamline processes and operations, introduce new products, capture market share, enhance customer satisfaction, lower expenses, build a business plan, enhance your corporate environment, or increase employee morale and productivity.
Business strategy and crafting solutions for your business is a thoughtful process. It starts with ideation based on your goals that transform to a strategic plan. Design is used to transform plans into a structural blueprint ready for tactical deployment.
Be in the right place for Consumer, Market, Industry, and Technology Shifts … Digital integration is mandatory for flexibility and customer engagement.
Strategic Advisory and Implementation
- Shifting your business: Go To Market strategy, planning, execution, and business expansion.
- Solution/product portfolio alignment – chasing opportunity.
- Strategic B2C business models to align to consumer opportunities, market challenges/shifts, and self-service solutions.
- Connected healthcare and consumer engagement for population health
- Customer experience management through understanding people’s behaviors/thinking, and interaction management.
- Channel Unity for governing multi-channel interactions and communications (Consistent, Coordinated, Relevant) – one voice to the consumer/person.
- Connected consumers through mobile, IoT (connected devices), and digital.
- IoT and the future of Controlled Living by enabling new services and real time health. Technology enablement (mobile, IoT, digital, self-service)
- Understanding your consumer: their behaviors and how they make decisions for sustained engagement. 4 key decision steps and the decision stream for engagement.
- Mapping decision-making to optimize consumer engagement and to understand the Decision Experience (DX).
- Cultural disruption and its impact on consumer engagement – culture as the new brand through the creation of identity and purpose. Influencing with social media and Channel Unity.
- Organizational Thinking – GOST model, decision-making model – thinking as one for channel unity and cultural unity – a B2C prerequisite for setting a foundation.
- Path to B2C in healthcare: models, approaches, strategies, and consumer centricity
- Customer experience: integration, journeys, and Channel Unity
- Consumer behaviors: insights to targeted campaigns
- Consumer engagement and decision management
- Cultural rejuvenation and culture as the new brand
- Online site and app planning: business, preparation, creation, and operations
- Go to market planning: Idea to concept to launch
- Building out your product portfolio with strategic intent and KPIs