Notices … Executive Bulletins … Programs … Product Updates … News … Music … Training … Company Communications
Programming and scheduling content is based on the needs for the business and its audience. Good programming integrates general communications and business information to educate and inform your employee base. Schedule various program lists for each day to keep the information fresh … tune in your audience. Motivate and engage your global employees through a global communications system.
Media content may include company news, bulletins, financial updates, sales program updates, product updates, key events, industry news, business news, global news, HR initiatives, customer news, employee training, legal notifications, operations deployments, skills updates, competitive news, and business program initiatives.
- Executive messaging and communications
- Events, bulletins, announcements
- Product releases and updates
- HR, sales, legal, financial, and IT updates
- Targeted news: industry, world, business
- Music and training
View a one hour format
Content is custom crafted to support and enhance your company’s communications.
Communications are regularly scheduled to reach full mental penetration.
- Say is once – they heard it,
- Say it 5 times – they remember it,
- Say it 10 times – it integrates and is adopted.
Broadcast Music Licensing
To webcast music you are required to file the following:
- Notice of Use from Copyright Office: http://www.copyright.gov/forms/form112-114nou.pdf
- Reporting requirements: http://www.soundexchange.com/service-provider/reporting-requirements/
- License from Sound Exchange: http://www.soundexchange.com/service-provider/
- Multiple streams means that you are webcasting different content on more than one stream.
Contact ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC for licensing agreements regarding webcasting.