What are automated Internet radio services?
Internal communications delivery for business that features a set of tools for executives and managers that uses audio broadcasting over the internet. The platform uses radio broadcasting and streaming technologies to provide a unique internal communications solution. Deliver real-time or on demand communications to company employees or audiences throughout the world using streaming media and standard media players on PCs.
Our solutions create, produce, and deliver your communications on audio studios and transmit them for effective reach while limiting the problems of information overload. Executives and subject matter experts can reach their audience any time and all the time instead of continuously traveling around the globe to each dispersed group.
What are its advantages?
- Economical, direct access to employees and customers – superior reach
- A consistent, coordinated communications channel for executives and managers to relay important information
- Geographic independence from time zone differences
- A brand repeater representing and reinforcing the company’s culture and executive voice.
What content can you broadcast?
The broadcasts may consist of internal communications, executive messages, training, sales support, program updates, process updates, marketing initiatives, industry news, and more. It is personal, effective, and engages your audience like no other media without causing additional information overload.
What are the modes of operation?
The system operates in two modes.
- First, broadcasting live with an operator controlling the content generation and playback or can be used to assist the operator in pulling stored content on demand.
- Second, broadcasting in a fully automated mode using a professional digital delivery system to create, store, and pull content based on a predetermined schedule with minimal operator assistance.
Key components to successful internal broadcasting
Content + Studio + Delivery System + Portal + Streaming + Operations
The communications are managed, produced, and distributed using our studio systems. The studio is the heart of the operation and captures, produces, organizes, plays, and encodes your broadcast. Automated operations are easy to manage and typically takes an operator several hours a day to produce and manage. Businesses have an affordable, optimum solution for internal communications delivery. The result is personal, engaging communications that are effective and extend your reach.
What you need
An integrated system and services for start-up operations including:
- In-house content generation and out sourced content acquisition
- Beds, liners, and jingles
- Audio broadcast studios (mixer, mics, CD players)
- Automated Audio Delivery System and setup
- Audio library structure and setup
- Programming and scheduling
- Media portal or Web/Mobile integration for user access
- Streaming media encoder
- Operator training
- Systems test
Where can you obtain it?
There are professional and free content streaming management systems. You can use a basic mixer and microphones which are available at music shops. The crucial part is planning and content acquisition.
Contact us for information
It worked for Lucent Technologies · Bell Labs
Lucent Web Radio started in 1995 and raised the bar for internal communications.
We pioneered the concept and deployment of Internet radio in corporate environments in 1995 when streaming media just hit the streets. Broadcasting to an audience of tens of thousands of corporate employees, messages can be delivered in simple or professional formats rivaling those of top metropolitan radio stations. Broadcast your communications through continuous broadcasting to your audience using a company experienced in internal communications to a large, global population.
Keith Stevens (left) producing an executive communications session with a Sales VP broadcasting globally at our studio in Whippany, NJ